Italian Pasta Salad


Someone served a pasta salad to me once and it tasted so good to me I asked for the recipe.  They didn't really have one so I made up my own.  It's best if it's left in the fridge for a few hours before serving.


Recipe:

1 lb pasta (tri-color, rotini or macaroni)
1/2 pkg regular pepperoni, cut in fourths
1 lb honey ham, cut in small pieces
8 oz Provolone cheese, cut in sm pieces
1 bunch green onion or 1 red onion, chopped
1 broccoli crown, cut in bite-sized pieces
1 C cauliflower, cut in bite-sized pieces
1-2 cans olives, halved
8 oz grape tomatoes, halved
1 green pepper, cut in small chunks
1-2 cucumbers, cut chunky
10 medium fresh basil leaves, chopped
triple recipe of Dana's Italian Dressing

Cook pasta in salted water and cool down with ice-water. Mix everything together and enjoy!



Comments

Popular Posts