Chocolate Marshmallow Caramels

This is my first attempt at these.  They are very delicious but the presentation isn't great.  I was hoping the marshmallow and caramel would stick together and then I could cut the squares and dip them.  But even though I cooked the caramel, poured it in the pan and before it cooled I made the marshmallow and poured it directly on top of the caramel, it still didn't stick together.  Maybe if I wash the top of the caramel with a damp cloth first.  I probably won't make these again until next Christmas.  They taste divine!




Recipe:

1 recipe Caramels
1 recipe Homemade Marshmallow
European dipping chocolate

Make caramel and pour in butter 9 x 13 pan.  Make marshmallow, whipping it less so it pours easily, and pour on top of caramel.  When it's cool, cut in squares, put in candy cups and drizzle with melted chocolate.




Comments

Popular Posts