Tooth Powder

I love this tooth powder.  It's very hot but you get used to it after awhile.  My whole life I've had problems with my teeth, but I haven't had a problem since I started using this.  I brush my teeth with it once a day.  It kills bacteria that causes cavities and also keeps away viruses and infections.  It's very good for your gums too.  You can purchase these herbs at any health food store.  The myrrh I've had to buy in capsule form and empty the capsules.  A little of this goes a long way. I weigh out 10 grams of each herb and store it in a small container and it lasts for months.


Recipe:

1 part cayenne pepper
1 part myrrh
1 part golden seal

Weigh equal amounts of all three herbs and mix thoroughly together.  To apply, wet toothbrush and dab it in the herbs or put toothpaste on your brush and dip it in the herbs and brush your teeth!  Use three times a day in the case of any oral infection or use once a day to keep infection away, taking a week off every month. Brush gums and teeth for 100% success.



Comments

Popular Posts